Saturday, October 22, 2005

FAME JODI QAZI---RUPREKHA







FAME JODI QAZI---RUPREKHS



Sony Entertainment Television was flooded with more than 50 million viewer votes till date for Fame Gurukul, the talent hunt show for a singing duo.
Ruprekha-Qazi, the Fame Jodi, wins a recording contract with Sony-BMG and a contract worth Rs. 1 crore with Sony Entertainment Television. After sixteen weeks of suspense, and excitement Fame Gurukul unveiled India’s First Fame Jodi Ruprekha and Qazi.
The winning lady, Ruprekha said, “It’s a dream come true for me. Being from Kolkata, I never thought I would be able to make it. This is the best start to my career. Thanks to Fame Gurukul, Ilaji and all the viewers who voted for me. For me singing is my passion and being part of the Fame Jodi is the ultimate recognition. In the coming time, I would like to sing songs that touch people’s heart.”
Qazi, the so-called Hrithik Roshan of television has always been a winner throughout the show, popularized by public vote. With tears in his eyes and excitement showing on his face, Qazi thanked the nation for this win, “My win today, shows people’s love and belief in me. By God’s grace I have got an opportunity where I can sing, act and dance for my country. I would like to do something for the people of Jammu and Kashmir after the unfortunate earthquake. I would like to thank all my viewers, as without them, this win would have not been a reality.”
The last round of the show saw stiff competition between three finalists- Ruprekha, Qazi and Rex, from which two of them would make the winning duo. The audience voted the former two as the winners.
POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE ABOUT THIS--WHAT DO U WANNA SAY?

3 comments:

  1. Ya i think the jodi is pretty good out of the people that came.But even indian idols bottom people were better than fg's top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i have a lots of thngs to say but i won't say that much thing coz i don't think anyone will see this anyways..i love both of them ...iam muslim one of them is muslim and iam bangali and one of them is bangali too.qazi when i 1st saw him i bet my cousins that u will win and u really did..RUPREKHA i never had doubt abt u..the day u sang a song with abhijeet by that day i made u winner in my house.i was telling everyone u will win..u both rock..u guys will rock the world..i am providing info abt u guys in my site.which is www.xanga.com/tanjia_chy i really want more ppl to know u guyss..byee..god bless u guyss

    ReplyDelete
  3. what abt Rex....
    Whr is Rex.....

    ReplyDelete

Watch Indian Idol 5 Latest Videos

Enter your E-mail address :-

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers