Thursday, January 03, 2008

Indian Idol Prashant charms America

MUSIC MAGIC: After enchanting people in India, Prashant is spreading his charm in the US.
 
Indian idol, Prashant Tamang is going places in his first trip to the US for stage performances.

"It is a great feeling. It was a dream that I would be in America. Today I am in USA. It is like a dream come true. I want to thank all my supporters and people, who love me so much. I am here because of their support," says Prashant.

Indian Americans in US have showered their love and warmth on Prashant. "Now I got to know that people here also watched Indian Idol. Someone just met me on my way and they recognised me. Everyone here is so happy to see me," says Prashant.

Prashant has captivated his audience with his music and voice. However, Prashant has a few favorites in music. "My favorite songs are Bheege hont tere, Ya ali and Nasha hai pyaar ka nasha. I also like a few Nepali numbers," says Prashant.

After enchanting people in India, Prashant is spreading his charm in the United States as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian Idol 5 Latest Videos

Enter your E-mail address :-

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers