Friday, May 26, 2006

RELEASED DEBUT ALBUM



JAIPUR: Newly crowned Indian Idol Sandeep Acharya, whose magical smile and unique voice captured the hearts of millions of Indians, has released his debut album Mere Saath Sara Jahan here. The album features eight tracks, three of which are composed by Sandeep Chowta and penned by Sameer. The rest are composed by Deepak Pandit with lyrics by Manoj Muntashir. This was the first visit of the 21-year-old star to his home state since he bagged the title April 21."It's really a happy moment to release my first video album in my home state. Now I'm eagerly looking forward to visit Bikaner, my hometown," Sandeep told reporters here Wednesday evening."I aspired to be a singer and Indian Idol has given me everything I wanted in my life," he said.Sandeep's saga of success began when he was pursuing his masters from Dungar College of Bikaner University. "I was practising classical music right from my college days. And one day I heard about the Indian Idol contest and decided to participate in it after an overwhelming urge."Brimming with confidence, Sandeep said: "There were over a million entries in the contest. But I had faith in myself. I knew that god has gifted me with a good voice and if the judges were satisfied, I had a good chance."He said now he would prefer to enjoy his success rather than start new ventures."I haven't started on new plans as I would prefer to first enjoy my success though I have been told that I would also be launched as a playback singer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian Idol 5 Latest Videos

Enter your E-mail address :-

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers