Friday, June 30, 2006

AMIT TANDON

How did you enter the TV world?
I started my career as a Channel [V] VJ. I also was one of the 10 finalists of Indian Idol. This gave me a bigger platform where I was noticed. Thus, I made my foray into TV serials, my first one being Ekta Kapoor's Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai.

What are your current projects on television?



I'm currently working in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on Star Plus. Here, I play the role of Manthan, Karan and Tanya Virani's son.

What character do you play?
My character is typically of a bade baap ki bigdi hui aulad! Manthan is over confident and proud since his father's a billionaire. He misuses his power. Basically, his is a very selfish character.

How far do you relate to this character?
I am diametrically opposite to the billionaire's son that I portray. We have nothing in common.

Can you tell us something about your hobbies?
I like singing, watching movies, listening to music and playing squash.

Which has been the happiest moment in your life?
The happiest moment of my life was when I signed my first television serial.

What kind of roles do you like to play?
I like to play characters which have lots of emotion and many shades. But more than positive characters, I like to play the negative ones as they call for more creativity and effort.

What are your future projects?
I want to launch my music album. As far as my future projects are concerned, I will be starring in a show which will release, maybe, next month. The name of the show has not yet
been decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian Idol 5 Latest Videos

Enter your E-mail address :-

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers