Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Kapil Thapa Indian Idol 4 Finalist Grand Finale Video

Kapil Thapa
Age: 25
Home town: Dehradun

“I didn’t expect to reach this far,” he says. “I had gone for the audition hoping to get selected. Now, my confidence has grown. It’s a dream come true to be the finalist of India Idol 4. I am the luckiest amongst the boys, as I’ve reached the finale.”

Watch Grand Finale Indian Idol 4 Videos Click Here - At– www.YuviTube.com

This is the first time that girls have made it to the Indian Idol finals. Asked if there was any bias from the judges, he replies, “Not at all. Rather, I would thank the audience and the judges for supporting us. This is the first time girls are in the top three. Everyone wants a girl to become an idol this time. Both of them are good but I can give them competition [smiles]. But what’s important is that our friendship remains intact.”

kapil thanga

Kapil, however, did not expect the girls to make it to the finals. Instead, he expected Sourabhee Debbarma and Rajeep Chaterjee to join him in the finals. “Rajeep is a very good singer. He lost out because of less votes,” he explains.

“I am very happy that Torsha and I are sharing the stage at the finale. She has surprised everyone,” he adds.

The best compliment he received was from judges Anu Malik and Kailesh Kher for a patriotic song. “Anuji said I sang the song with ease while Kailashji said the song touched his heart and soul,” Kapil smiles.

Taking about the judges he says, “Javed Akhtar would scold me for my bad diction and Anuji would scold for not singing well. But backstage, he was very friendly with everyone. All the judges were very supportive and we learnt a lot from them. My favourite judge is Anuji because he supported me right from the beginning.”

Asked why the audience should vote for him and he says, “My voice is good and one can sense the truth from my words. The feelings with which I sing songs are genuine. So I think audience should vote for me,” he said.

Watch Grand Finale Indian Idol 4 Videos Click Here - At– www.YuviTube.com

Kapil is excited that his parents and some army friends will come for the finale to support him. What will he do with the prize money should he win? “I will give a part of it to my parents, to an NGO and keep the rest for myself,” he replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian Idol 5 Latest Videos

Enter your E-mail address :-

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers