Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sourabhee Debbarama Indian Idol 4 Finalist Grand Finale Video

Sourabhee Debbarma
Age: 23
Hometown: Agartala

Sourabhee has her eye on the prize and is working hard to achieve it.

“I am concentrating on the rehearsals,” she says. “I want to give my best and dance well because I love dancing.”

Watch Indian Idol 4 Grand Finale All Videos Click Here At- www.YuviTube.com

Did she expect to be among the top three? “I was surprised when I was selected because all the trained singers were rejected,” she answers. “Once I started performing, I got confidence and that helped me to reach the top 10. After that, I wanted to be in the top three. Now I am nervous because I want to win the title.”
sourabhee indian idol 4

That may not be very tough because, as Sourabhee admits, she’s the judges’ favourite. They even nicknamed her the Indian Shakira. “They like my performances and I’m consistent. But the results are based on votes so they can be unpredictable,” she says.

Her most memorable moment was the time when Sonam Kapoor gifted her a costume from Delhi 6 when the actress came on the show. Another favourite moment was when Sonali Bendre learnt dance steps from Sourabhee.

Watch Indian Idol 4 Grand Finale All Videos Click Here At- www.YuviTube.com

But her favourite judge isn’t Bendre; it is Anu Malik. “He would scold me for a bad performance and that’s why I would work hard and better my next performance,” she explains.

Sourabhee’s popularity can be seen when she visited her hometown. “People from all communities lined the streets to get a glimpse of me,” she says. “I don’t think any politician would have got such a welcome [smiles].”

But she’s realistic, and knows that she faces stiff competition from the other finalists. “I knew Kapil would be in the finals. Torsha has a unique voice, so she is a tough competitor too,” she says.

Whether she wins or not, Sourabhee has enjoyed the experience. “I always underestimated myself so I worked hard. After I started getting compliments and reached the top 10, I felt I should work harder to reach the top three. Now I have become greedy. I want to win the title.”

Watch Indian Idol 4 Grand Finale All Videos Click Here At- www.YuviTube.com

Sourabhee is very thrilled that her parents, sister and the King of Tripura will be there to support her on D-Day. “If I don’t win, it will be an insult in front of the king,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian Idol 5 Latest Videos

Enter your E-mail address :-

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers